Shred your sensitive documents for free from 9 a.m. until noon Saturday, June 25 at Fondulac District Library's shredding truck event in the parking lot at 400 Richland Street.
Shred technicians are not allowed to handle the material, and each individual customer will be required to place confidential documents in the bin for shredding.
Here are the rules:
- All participants are required to stay in their car until notified.
- This will require participants to dump their boxes or bags into the service bin, so please account for this and only use boxes or bags that you can lift yourself.
- Limit of 3-5 standard size boxes or bags per vehicle.
- Cardboard is ok, but consumers will be asked to take their boxes and/or bags with them after the documents have been shredded.
- Please make sure there are no batteries, electronics, or large metal/wood in the material that you are designating for shredding, as this can damage the shredding system.
COPS reserves the right to turn any participant away if they are not complying with the standards.