Eligible healthcare workers can get the COVID-19 vaccine from area health departments on Monday, January 4. Eligible are:
- Long term care facility staff.
- Emergency medical services (EMS).
- Hospital-based staff.
- Health department staff.
- Clinic facility staff - including cancer centers and apheresis clinics.
- Home-health personnel - including hospice.
- Pharmacy staff.
Contact the health department of your choice to schedule an appointment:
- Tazewell County Health Department - call 309-650-1555
- Peoria City-County Health Department - email email@example.com
- Woodford County Health Department - call 309-467-3064
You must return to the same health department for the second dose of the vaccine.