East Peoria Small Business Extravaganza
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. Saturday, June 12, 2021
- Featuring local East Peoria businesses and sidewalk vendors
Support local East Peoria businesses during the East Peoria Small Business Extravaganza, a town-wide shopping event . It's an extension of the Shop Small, Shop Local .... in the summer!
There are 12 participating local East Peoria businesses whch will have specials, giveaways, drawings, food, music, crafters, sidewalk sales and fun extras. The Pickers Daughter will have 21 vendors set up on Anna Street and food will be available to purchase from the East Peoria Historical Society in the public parking lot. Also available will be fresh popped popcorn and soda.
The day of the event, Anna Street from East Washington Street to McKinley Street will be closed to traffic from 8 a.m. until 3 p.m. to allow craft vendors to set up booths on the street.
- Finders Keepers, 347 McKinley Street - entire store inside and outside on sale with huge markdowns
- Regulator Roasting Company, 400 E Washington Street - information and product available
- Enuff Stuff Thrift Shop, 422 E Washington Street - live music
- 309 Threads - 400 E Washington Street - make your own shirt on the spot and sales for event only
- Guilty Pleasures Cupcakery - 328 W Washington Street (The Levee District) - outside music and DIY cupcake kits
- Vintique, 119 E Washington Street - storewide sales and gift certificate drawings
- Emerald Tea Room, 132 McKinley Street - grab 'n go baked goods and sidewalk sale
- Debonair Cuts Barbershop, 422 E Washington Street, Suite 300 - live music
- Sara Kate's Dance Studio, 200 E McKinley Street - summer classes discounts day of event only, and information available
- Old Town Smokehouse, 131 E Washington Street - grand opening and specials
- The Pickers Daughter, 125/127 E Washington Street/130 McKinley Street - 20 outside vendors on Anna street, specials, gift certificate drawings, The Unique Twist balloon artist, Alzheimer's Association information and sales, Boy Scouts selling fresh popcorn and soda
- East Peoria Historical Society - selling lunch consisting of porkchop sandwich, chips and drink in the public parking lot behind Attorney Williams, Williams and Bembenek