When & Where
- 4 - 7 p.m. every Friday June 5 through September 25
- The Levee District on the Pedestrian Promenade (between Target & Gordmans)
- June 5 opening day special appearance by That Kid Place mobile sensory museum for autistic and special needs kids. This is fun for all kids, and free of charge.
Pick up fresh vegetables, fruit, plants, meats and hand crafted items at the annual East Peoria Farmer’s Market! The market is located in the Levee District, between Target and Gordmans. The Levee District retail area is bounded by West Washington Street, Clock Tower Drive, West Camp Street and Spinder Drive.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Customers
Due to COVID-19 there will be guidelines for customers to follow:
- Face masks and gloves are recommended but not required for entry. A hand sanitizing station will be available.
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick.
- Practice social distancing of 6 feet while waiting in line.
- Do not touch products until after purchase.
- Credit/debit are preferred methods of payment to limit the handling of cash. (Not all vendors are set up for card payments, however.)
- Be ready to order as choices may be limited.
- Wash all products thoroughly before using.
- Artworks of Nature - gems, minerals, art, handmade jewelry.
- Bear’s Bites - homemade dog food and treats.
- Bell’s CBD & Hemp Products - CBD products including balms and oils. Bell’s is a registered hemp processor with the Illinois Department of Agriculture.
- Bill’s Lemonade - as the name says, lemonade.
- Blessed Be Handmade - soaps, lotions, leather items, crocheted items.
- East Peoria Green Team - recycling information.
- Home Sweet Homemade - baked goods.
- House of Maxwell - wreaths.
- Iorger Family Farms - vegetables, meat, eggs, baked goods, flowers.
- Kandi Apple Art - book, face-painting (when allowed).
- Life’s Path - lettuce, herbs, soaps, bath bombs.
- Mamora Massage-Anza Farms - hemp balms, teas, ointments, and eventually massages.
- Poignant’s Cherry Blossom Farm - produce, fruit, flowers, gourmet mushrooms.
- Ponderosa Honey - honey, garlic.
- Primordia Foods - mushrooms and microgreens.
- R.E. Arends Orchard - fruit, baked goods, homemade cider.
- Roy Seaney Farms - produce.
- Swanee’s Pretzels - soft baked pretzels and toppings.
- The Art Spot - art projects for kids to do at the farmer’s market.
- The Braker’s Dozen - baked goods.
- The Unique Twist & Twisting Crew - Balloon Art Entertainment by The Unique Twist & Twisting Crew, "where balloon animals are not just dogs anymore".
- Yankee Lane Farms - products made with alpaca wool.
View and download the Vendor Application Packet (PDF).
For more information, email Market Manager Theresa Unzicker, or call her at 309-208-8484.