Community & Education Links
- Illinois Central College - Community college providing a high-quality, affordable education and corporate training for the residents of Community College District 514. Students can choose from a wide variety of career and transfer program from three sites, the East Peoria main campus, downtown Peoria campus and Peoria North campus.
- East Peoria Community High School District 309 - East Peoria's high school serving students in grades 9 through 12.
- East Peoria Elementary School District 86 - Grade school district utilizing sister schools throughout the city for kindergarten-second grade and third-fifth grade, and a junior high for grades 6 through 8. District 86 graduates attend East Peoria Community High School.
- Robein School District 85 - A comprehensive kindergarten through eighth grade school serving the Robein neighborhood in East Peoria. District 85 graduates attend East Peoria Community High School.
- Tazewell-Woodford Head Start - A federally-funded program providing education, health and social services to low-income children and their families.
- Fondulac District Library - Serves the literary and research needs of area citizens with books for all ages, current and past magazines, local newspapers, movies, computers with Internet access, community programs for all ages, and interlibrary loans allowing patrons to borrow any published book.
- Fon du Lac Park District - Provides a multitude of recreational opportunities with parks throughout the City, a water park, hiking and biking trail, campground and marina, two golf courses, a farm park, and a wide variety of classes and programs.
- East Peoria Chamber of Commerce - Supports business growth and development, community activities and civic improvement in East Peoria. Members include businesses large and small, professional groups, charitable organizations, governmental units and individuals.
- Tazewell County - Includes the offices of the State's Attorney, Sheriff's Department, Health Department, County Clerk, Court Services, Treasurer's Office and more.
- Groveland Township - Covering parts of East Peoria, Creve Coeur, Marquette Heights, Pekin and Morton.
- Fondulac Township - Phone: 309-699-5621. Covering the majority of East Peoria.
- East Peoria Community Foundation - The foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to improving East Peoria by developing community-related projects. The inaugural project is the development of Levee Park, located in the heart of East Peoria's Levee District. The park's initial phase was completed in May 2018 with more to come.
- East Peoria Junior Football League - Founded in 1971, the EPJFL offers tackle football for boys and girls ages 8 through 14 and flag football for ages 5 to 7 (Ages are as of August 1). The home field and practice facility is George Doering Park in Sunnyland. The EPJFS is an all-volunteer organization and teams are coached by volunteers.