Folepi's Gifts Galore Shop & Stroll
Date & Time
- Saturday, December 9, 2023
- Noon to 3 p.m.
The Shop and Stroll event will take place in the Historic Four Corners District in East Peoria (bounded by Washington Street and McKinley Street) and adjacent areas.
Find the perfect gift during the 10th annual Folepi’s Gifts Galore Shop and Stroll in the Historic Four Corners District, bounded by East Washington and McKinley streets, and adjacent areas.
Visit the locally-owned unique participating businesses featuring handcrafted items, vintage clothing, jewelry, and more, in East Peoria’s original downtown.
Grab some lunch at the tea room, and purchase a gifts for someone (or yourself).
Support East Peoria small businesses by attending the Shop and Stroll.
Santa, Folepi and Balloon Art
Everyone's favorite jolly elf, Santa will visit with children of all ages at the First United Methodist Church.
Folepi, the East Peoria Festival of Lights' toy soldier mascot, will visit with people near the carriage rides loading area. You might even catch a glimpse of The Grinch!
Get free hot chocolate for the kids and balloon Art by The Unique Twist inside Regulator Roasting Company.
Free Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides
During the shop and stroll event there will be free horse-drawn carriage rides, weather permitting, by Tarvin's Percherons. Learn more about Tarvin's Percherons.
Rewards & Coupons
Many of the participating businesses will offer gift certificate drawings and holiday refreshments.
Those who spend $25 or more at a participating business will receive a coupon for a free admission to the Folepi's Winter Wonderland drive-through display. The coupon can be redeemed any time through January 1, 2024.
(NOTE: Purchase receipt must be presented in person during the Shop and Stroll from noon until 3 p.m. at Attitudes and Images to get the Winter Wonderland pass. Receipts cannot be combined to equal $25.)
Parking will be available at the United Methodist Church and in a City of East Peoria public parking lot, both on East Washington Street and adjacent to the Historic Four Corners District. Restrooms will be available inside the church.
- Vintique, 119 E Washington Street - A vintage and antique store with unique and primitive items. Shop and Stroll Special: Customers can draw for possible money off their purchase, and enjoy treats and refreshments. Learn more about Vintique on Facebook.
- The Pickers Daughter, 125 E Washington Street - An old country store flair with dozens of vendors offering antiques, farmhouse, primitives, collectibles, jewelry, bath products, candles, vintage, handmade items and more. Shop and Stroll Special: Three basket giveaways, sales throughout the store, and treats and snacks. Learn more about The Pickers Daughter on Facebook.
- Craftology, 131 E. Washington St. - Offering a wide variety of items including jams, boutique, plus size boutique, redone furniture and more. Shop and Stroll Special: Basket giveaways, enter for a $25 gift certificate, merchandise discounts and snacks. Learn more about Craftology on Facebook.
- Emerald Tea Room & Gifts, 132 McKinley Street - Lunch and gifts are available in the Tea Room. Lunch reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 309-694-1972. Baked goods, gift items and hot beverages will be available. Shop and Stroll Special: Drawing for a free lunch giveaway. Learn more about Emerald Tea Room & Gifts on Facebook.
- Attitudes and Nail Images, 200 Anna Street - A family based full-service salon open since 2006. Hair care products are available for sale, as well as jewelry and holiday coffee/hot chocolate cup toppers by Bella. Attitudes is the site to receive the free Folepi’s Winter Wonderland pass for those who spend $25 or more at a participating business.
- Relics East Peoria, 200 E McKinley Street - Relics' East Peoria location bills itself as "your happy neighborhood gift shop". Relics sells gifts, plants, jewelry and more. Learn more about Relics on Facebook.
- Bells Natural Products, 213 E Washington Street - An all natural store providing name-brand natural products. Learn more about Bells Natural Products and Coffee on Facebook.
- First United Methodist Church, 154 E Washington Street – Visit the jolly elf himself, Santa Claus, at the church during the Shop and Stroll! The church will have a craft and vendor fair, and a Chocolate Faire featuring items made with chocolate. Theresa Tracy Trot Strive to Survive will hold silent auctions for gift baskets, with the proceeds going to pancreatic cancer research. Note: Silent auction purchases are not eligible for the free Folepi's Winter Wonderland pass. You can even get your gifts wrapped for free by the Girl Scouts. The church is also available for restrooms and parking.
- Regulator Roasting Company, 400 E Washington Street - Now expanded to include a coffee shop offering brewed coffee drinks, fresh roasted coffees, whole bean or fresh ground by the bag, as well as loose leaf teas, brewing equipment, mugs and more. Shop and Stroll Special: Free hot chocolate for the kids and free Balloon Art by The Unique Twist.
- Enough Stuff Thrift Shop, 422 E Washington Street, Suite 100 - A thrift store where people can shop for free or donate money for items and pay what they want. Also available are handmade crafts and original artwork for sale. Those wishing to support the shop’s community mission can sign up for the Enough Stuff Club. New members receive a free piece of art every month as a thank you. Shop and Stroll Special: Help fill the Enough Stuff Food Pantry and bring a non-perishable food item that will go to local families.