Folepi's Gifts Galore Shop & Stroll
Date & Time
- Saturday, December 5, 2020
- Noon to 3 p.m.
The Shop and Stroll event will take place in the Historic Four Corners District in East Peoria (bounded by Washington Street and McKinley Street) and adjacent areas.
Find the perfect gift during the sixth annual Folepi’s Gifts Galore Shop and Stroll in the Historic Four Corners District bounded by East Washington and McKinley streets. Visit the unique participating businesses featuring handcrafted items, vintage clothing, jewelry, and more, in East Peoria’s original downtown.
Have a bite to eat in the tea room, purchase a gift for someone (or yourself) and get free Balloon Art By The Unique Twist. Carols will be sung by Nitsch Theatre Arts Rising Stars.
There will also be free horse-drawn carriage rides (weather permitting)!
Rewards & Coupons
Many of the participating businesses will offer gift certificate drawings and holiday refreshments.
Those who spend $25 or more at a participating business will receive a coupon for a free admission to the Folepi's Winter Wonderland drive-through display. The coupon can be redeemed any time through December 31.
Parking will be available at the United Methodist Church and in a City of East Peoria public parking lot, both on East Washington Street and adjacent to the Historic Four Corners District. Restrooms will be available inside the church.
- Becks Florist, 105 E Washington Street (open until 2 p.m.) - A full service florist and gift shop.
- Vintique, 119 E Washington Street - A vintage and antique store with unique and primitive items.
- The Pickers Daughter, 125 E Washington Street - An old country store flair with dozens of vendors offering antiques, farmhouse, primitives, collectibles, jewelry, bath products, candles, vintage, handmade items and more.
- Emerald Tea Room & Gifts, 132 McKinley Street - Delicious food and gifts are available in the Tea Room, which will be serving lunch, cookies, fruit breads and treats. Walk-ins are welcome and reservations accepted.
- Little Grocery, 200 E McKinley Street - The largest Illinois State Lottery retailer in downstate, outside of Chicago. During the shop and stroll, every customer who comes in and spends $5 will receive an entry ticket for Little Grocery’s Christmas Eve drawing for an entire book of holiday cash tickets valued at $300.
- Attitudes and Nail Images, 200 Anna Street - A family based full-service salon open since 2006. Attitudes is the site for receiving the free Folepi’s Winter Wonderland pass for those who spend $25 or more at a participating business.
- Attitudes With Tails, 200 Anna Street - A grooming salon for dogs and cats with the goal of making grooming a less stressful experience for furry clients and their owners. Attitudes does free range grooming and pets do not have any cage time. All products are natural and made in the USA.
- Bell’s CBD and Hemp Products, 213 E Washington Street - A full line of CBD products including balms, oils and raw flour. Bell’s is a registered hemp processer with the Illinois Department of Agriculture.
- First United Methodist Church, 154 E Washington Street – The church will host a chocolate fair, and be open for restrooms and parking.