Folepi's Winter Wonderland
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Due to attendance and weather, we are closing at 9 p.m. tonight.
Opens Thanksgiving night, Thursday, November 26, 2020, and runs nightly through Sunday, January 3, 2021.
For traffic updates, check our Festival of Lights Facebook page.
123 Par 3 Lane, East Peoria (in VFW Post 2078 Park off Springfield Road)
Admission is paid at the entrance booth. We accept cash, credit cards and debit cards. We do not sell online admission tickets.
- $10 for regular vehicles (cars, trucks and vans)
- $30 for a small bus (mini, party, shuttle, school, RV and limousine)
- $150 for a full-size charter motorcoach
- 5 - 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday (shorter lines)
- Extended hours 5 - 10 p.m.:
- Sunday, December 20
- Monday, December 21
- Tuesday, December 22
- Wednesday, December 23
- 5 - 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Christmas Eve hours (Thursday, December 24) - 5 - 9 p.m.
- Christmas night hours (Friday, December 25) - 5 - 11 p.m.
- New Year's Eve hours (Thursday, December 31) - 5 - 9 p.m.
- New Year's Day hours (Friday, January 1) - 5 - 11 p.m.
Note: Wait times on Friday and Saturday nights are extremely long this year, at times over three hours. We can get 250 cars an hour through the display, and traffic comes in from four directions. If you visit on Friday and Saturday, expect that you will be in a very long line and plan accordingly. If at all possible, come to the display Sunday through Thursday night.
The drive-through electric park is the Festival of Lights’ signature event! Folepi’s Winter Wonderland features the majority of the Parade of Lights floats and many other lighted displays including:
- Candy Cane Factory
- Lighted arches and circus animals
- Ski jumper display
- Prehistoric Land
- Space Land
- Western town
- And more!
It takes about 30 minutes to drive through the display. The Winter Wonderland entrance is off Springfield Road on Par 3 Lane.
Tune your vehicle’s radio to 88.1 FM for holiday music to accompany your drive.
NOTE: Our supply of Chick-fil-A coupons was exhausted as of Dec. 21.
Come to Folepi’s Winter Wonderland on Monday nights and get a sweet treat from Chick-fil-A East Peoria. Every vehicle through the drive-through display on Mondays from November 30 through December 21 will receive a free dessert at Chick-fil-A East Peoria. Two free dessert offers per vehicle will be available while supplies last.
Chick-fil-A East Peoria is located at:
250 East Washington Street, East Peoria